- 2 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Cream together the coconut oil and honey. Add the eggs one at a time.
- Add coconut milk and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Add coconut flour. Mix until smooth.
- Lastly add cream of tartar, baking soda and salt.
- Do not overmix. Overmixing will result in the baking agents (cream of tartar & baking soda) not working.
- Use a laddle and pour small amount of batter into a crepe pan with ghee/butter etc on medium heat.
- Flip once the bottom is light brown. The pancakes will not bubble as much as “regular” pancakes.
- Serve immediately with a drizzle of maple syrup.